By purchasing a starter pack, enhanced pack or an incubator package (“Packages”) from ARRO Lawyers (“ARRO”) through our website www.arrolawyers.com.au (‘Website’), you hereby agree to our payment and service terms and conditions (and all amendments made from time to time). Unless otherwise specified, in these payments and service terms and conditions, “we”, “us”, and “our” shall refer to ARRO. The usage of “you” and “your” shall refer to the customer or client of ARRO.
Confidential Information means all statements, contracts or agreements, specifications, drawings, reports, documents, technology, knowledge, know-how and information relating to your business and any information relating to its advertising requirements (regardless of form) disclosed to or generated by us at any time either in contemplation of or otherwise in connection with these payment and service terms and conditions and either before or after the date of these payment and service terms and conditions. Reference to Confidential Information includes a reference to any parts of the Confidential Information.
Packages means the legal service packages provided to you through our Website including the ARRO Starter Pack, ARRO Enhanced Starter Pack and the ARRO Incubator Pack.
Services mean the legal services to be provided by ARRO in providing the Legal Documents and consultation services.
We will use our best endeavours to:
- provide our Legal Documents and Services directly and not through any agency;
- provide the Services with all the skill, care and diligence to be expected from a qualified, competent and experienced provider of the services of a similar scope and complexity as the Services;
- ensure that the Services are carried out by our employees or agents who are properly trained, experienced and accredited to perform those Services;
- act in your best interests in connection with these payment and service terms and conditions; and
- provide the Legal Documents and the Services to you in a timely and efficient manner.
You are responsible for your conduct and ensuring that you comply with these payment and service terms and conditions. In particular, you must:
- co-operate with us as we reasonably require;
- provide the information and documentation that we reasonably require to complete the Legal Documents;
- ensure that the information and any materials provided by you to us are accurate and true;
- make the payments fully and timely in accordance with the payment terms of each Package contained in clause 3 of these payment and service terms and conditions and/or any other agreements regarding costs and charges between us.
- Specific terms for ARRO Packages
3.1. ARRO Starter Pack
- An ARRO Starter Pack comprises provision of the Legal Documents.
- Upon receipt of your full payment of the ARRO Starter Pack, we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the documents referred in 3.1(a) to you within 1 business day.
3.2 ARRO Enhanced Starter Pack
- An ARRO Enhanced Starter Pack comprises provision of the Legal Documents and a 1 hour session with ARRO to be held in a forum of your choice including; face to face at ARRO, on Skype or by phone. The purpose of the 1 hour session is to discuss general issues regarding the Legal Documents provided to you.
- Upon receipt of your full payment for the Enhanced Starter Pack we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the Legal Documents to you within 1 business day by email. When providing you with the Legal Documents by email, we will also ask you to book in your 1 hour session and provide you with available dates and times. Bookings are subject to our availability and may be limited to specific days of the week.
- You must arrange a meeting with us and the meeting must take place within 1 month of us sending you the email referred to in clause 3.2(b) of these payments and service terms and conditions. In the event that you do not book in your 1 hour session within 1 month of us sending you your Legal Documents and a meeting request:
- your 1 hour session is cancelled; and
- your Package will revert to our Starter Pack; and
- your 1 hour session will be credited to you for use within 6 months; and
- in the event that you do not use your credit within 6 months, your 1 hour session will lapse.
3.3 ARRO Incubator Pack
- An ARRO Incubator Pack comprises provision of the Legal Documents, a 1 hour session with ARRO to be held in a forum of your choice including; face to face at ARRO, on Skype or by phone and a further maximum of 3 hours per month with ARRO to be used by you in a forum(s) of your choice including face to face at ARRO, on Skype and/or by phone for 3 months on topics concerning your business.
- Upon receipt of your full payment for the Incubator Pack we will use our reasonable endeavours to provide the Legal Documents to you within 1 business day by email. When providing you with the Legal Documents by email, we will also ask you to book in your 1 hour session and provide you with available dates and times. Bookings are subject to our availability and may be limited to specific days of the week.
- In the event that you do not use your 1 hour session within 1 month, your 1 hour session will automatically be credited to your further maximum of 3 hours per month to be used within 3 months of your purchase.
- Your additional entitlement to a maximum of 3 hours per month is for a period of 3 months only. Unless otherwise agreed with ARRO, you will only be entitled to consume 3 hours each month and your time will not be credited to the next month in the event that it is not used. For the avoidance of any doubt, your entitlement to 3 hours will lapse at the end of each one month period, for 3 months.
- In addition to the above, you will also be entitled to Incubator pricing representing 80% of our fixed fees on business growth products. Business growth products are limited to the following documents unless otherwise agreed with ARRO:
- Employment agreements;
- Shareholder agreements;
- Unitholder agreements;
- Service agreements;
- Sub-contractor agreements;
- Distribution agreements;
- Re-seller agreements;
- Commercial lease agreements;
- Constitutions; and
- Trust deeds.
3.4 Package Upgrade
If you would like to upgrade your current package, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then liaise with you to arrange the upgrade and adjust the fixed fee accordingly.
- Payment and Refunds
The price of each of our Packages and Services will be in Australian Dollars. Prices quoted by us are inclusive of any disbursements, out-of-pocket expenses, GST or other taxes or charges that may apply at the time of invoicing unless specifically stated. We reserve our rights to amend the prices of the Packages and Services without notice to you. If you have already purchased a Package, any amendment made by us will not be retrospective and will not affect the price you have paid for your purchased Package.
4.1 Payments for the Packages
- All payments for the purchase of Packages will be made through our online payment gateway.
- Your payment will be to our trust account.
- We will provide you with an invoice marked as paid confirming your payment of your purchased Package at the same time as the Legal Documents are provided to you. For our Incubator Pack, we will provide you with two further invoices payable by you within 14 days of receipt. These invoices will be provided to you on or around the 15th and 45th days following your purchase.
- We will provide our trust account statement to you within 30 days from the date of invoice and provision of the Legal Documents. For our Incubator Pack, we will provide our trust account statement to you within 30 days from the date that the final invoice is sent to you after the 3 month period.
4.2 Payments for other Services
You may enter into a separate cost agreement with us concerning any other additional Services to be provided by ARRO. This would include the case where you require additional sessions or hours than the sessions and hours included in your purchased Package(s).
The documents are provided ‘as is’ based on the information you provide to us. Payment for the Packages is non-refundable. If you are unsatisfied with the Legal Documents provided by us, please contact us within 30 days from the date you receive the Legal Documents and we will use our best endeavours to deal with your concerns.
- Our Intellectual Property
5.1 You acknowledge and agree that:
- We own all of the intellectual property in relation to the Legal Documents, the Services and any other documents or services that we may provide to you (‘Our Intellectual Property”);
- You must not re-sell or provide Our Intellectual Property to any third party for their commercial use without our prior consent.
- You must compensate us for any misuse of Our Intellectual Property by you or any third party.
- Confidential Information
Except as permitted by these payment and service terms and conditions, or, in any other case, on receiving your prior consent, we will:
- hold the Confidential Information in strict confidence and keep it secret;
- not disclose any Confidential Information to any person excluding any employee or officer of ours or any other person that by law we must disclose the Confidential Information to.
- Limitation of Liability
You acknowledge and agree that:
- If you are a consumer as defined under Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), you agree that our liabilities whatsoever will be limited to the consumer guarantees under the Australian Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- In any event, our total aggregate liability to you for any claim in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the provision of the Services and the Legal Documents shall be limited to the charges paid by you in respect of the Services and the Legal Documents which are the subject of any such claim and provided that you notify us of any such claim within one year of it arising.
- In no event shall we be liable to you for any loss of business, contracts, profits or anticipated savings or for any other indirect or consequential or economic loss whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that our provision of Services and the Legal Documents is subject to your provision of information and in case of purchase of Packages, your full payment. We are not in any way liable for the delay in providing our Services and the Legal Documents within the estimated period due to your failure to pay, inadequacy, inaccuracy of, or your delay in providing, information to us.
You indemnify us and each member of our staff or agents from and against any liability or claim arising directly or indirectly in relation to:
- the adequacy and accuracy of all information provided by you to us in relation to the Legal Documents or any other matters;
- your breach of these payment and service terms and conditions;
- your negligence or wilful misconduct; and
- us delivering the Legal Documents to you in accordance with your instructions.
- Dispute Resolution
We would like the opportunity to address any concerns you may have regarding our services. In signing and/or agreeing to these payment and service terms and conditions you agree to take reasonable steps to resolve any dispute that may arise by emailing us at email@example.com and outlining the issue. We will take reasonable steps to respond to any dispute outlined in an email to us in an efficient and informal manner.
In the event that a dispute cannot be resolved in accordance with the procedure set out above, the manner must then be referred to alternative dispute resolution including mediation, conciliation and/or arbitration in order to endeavour to resolve the dispute before resorting to formal litigation.
- Governing Law
These payment and service terms and conditions are governed by the Laws of Victoria, Australia.