We’re here to support your small business with any dispute resolution needs, whether you’re dealing with arbitration, mediation, or litigation. Our team has extensive experience in settling disputes without the need for court involvement. We understand that legal battles can be time-consuming and costly, which is why we’re dedicated to finding practical solutions that align with your business objectives. That’s why our approach focuses on minimising your legal expenses while achieving the best possible outcomes.
We’ll help you find amicable resolutions that preserve relationships and save valuable time and resources:
- Advice relating to various forms of alternative dispute resolution, and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Advice and guidance relating to the mediation (or other form of resolution) process, including choice of mediator, mediation venue, evidence, fees and costs, drafting formal documents and advice on merits of case.
- Advising and formulating strategies for mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Drafting formal documents, certifications, notices and other appropriate documents.
- Representation and attendance at alternative dispute resolution hearings and conferences.
- Advising upon quantum and liability and potential offers of settlement.
- Negotiating on behalf of our client geared towards settling disputes out of court.
Whether you’re prosecuting or defending claims, we’re dedicated to helping you get the best possible litigation outcomes when it comes to your small business:
- Advice relating to the merits of a client’s case, including mitigating and aggravating circumstances, potential pitfalls, litigation risk and legal strategy aimed towards resolving the dispute.
- Advice regarding quantum, liability and assessment of damages and/or other remedies related to the dispute.
- Drafting Points of Claim, Notices of Defence, Affidavits, Certifications and other court documents.
- Advising on court procedure, hearings, evidence and general court administration.
- Advising on VCAT (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal) procedure, hearings, evidence and administration.
- Advising on dispute avoidance, dispute containment and dispute resolution.