We advise on the full range of dispute resolution, including arbitration, mediation and litigation at all levels. We have extensive experience in helping our client’s settle disputes out of court, as well as managing single and multi-party litigation. We give practical, commercial advice that focuses on our clients’ strategic objectives, whilst always seeking to minimise legal cost for our clients.
Arro’s team of experienced solicitors offer a broad range of mediation expertise. We can offer the following services in alternative dispute resolution:
- Advice relating to various forms of alternative dispute resolution and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Advice and guidance relating to the mediation (or other form of resolution) process, including choice of mediator, mediation venue, evidence, fees and costs, drafting formal documents and advice on merits of case.
- Advising and formulating strategies for mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Drafting formal documents, certifications, notices and other appropriate documents.
- Representation and attendance at alternative dispute resolution hearings and conferences.
- Advising upon quantum and liability and potential offers of settlement.
- Negotiating on behalf of our client geared towards settling disputes out of court.
Arro boasts a team of highly experienced litigators and can help your business achieve the best possible outcome in litigation when prosecuting or defending legal claims. We can offer the following services in ligation:
- Advice relating to the merits of a client’s case, including mitigating and aggravating circumstances, potential pitfalls, litigation risk and legal strategy aimed towards resolving the dispute.
- Advice regarding quantum, liability and assessment of damages and/or other remedies related to the dispute.
- Drafting Points of Claim, Notices of Defence, Affidavits, Certifications and other court documents.
- Advising on court procedure, hearings, evidence and general court administration.
- Advising on VCAT (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal) procedure, hearings, evidence and administration.
- Advising on dispute avoidance, dispute containment and dispute resolution.