Your business is our sole focus. We always seek to develop and understand what your business does, how it operates and the relationships between your business and its employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
Our expert lawyers can provide your business with a wide range of legal advice in relation to all business and corporate guidance. Whether this relates to your corporate business structuring or long-term wealth creation, we at Arro have the skills and knowledge to assist your every need.
Corporate Business Structuring
We can advise you on the implementation of the strategies and agreements needed to ensure the long-term success of your business and to help you navigate through the risks and legal implications of the actions taken by your business, including:
- Advising clients on business structures commonly used by small to medium businesses and enterprises in Australia including sole traders, companies, partnerships and trusts.
- Advising clients on the differences between sole traders and companies to understand the tax differences (without providing specific tax advice), potential personal liability and the legal obligations when employing people.
- Advising clients on business structures as the business grows and expands to assess whether any changes or restructures are necessary.
- Advising clients on business types depending on personal circumstances, interests, finances and business objectives including small business, online business, franchise and home-based business.
- Advising clients on internal and external agreements.
- Online businesses can have different online business-fronts (how they appear on the internet). These can take many forms, such as websites, online shops or marketplaces, blogs and social media. Arro are experts at advising you about the appropriate corporate structure in which you may wish to operate your business for growth and compliance.
Transactional arrangements and drafting for your business
The team at Arro understand that being in business can be complicated and full of risk, this is why it’s important to ensure that you have the correct legal documents in place. Every business is unique, which is why creating customised legal arrangements for your situation is necessary so that both parties in the arrangement understand their rights and obligations. Here are Arro we will spend time with you to understand your needs and provide a fixed price solution to ensure that you have the correct legal documents in place.
No matter what your situation or the type of business you have, the team at Arro will take the time to identify the types of arrangements that will help you sleep at night and ensure that all parties in the arrangement are treated fairly.
Here are some examples of the types of arrangements that we can help you with:
- Shareholder agreements;
- Partnership agreements;
- Services and/or consultation agreements;
- Trust deeds; and
- Licence agreements.
Building on the wealth that you already have is a common goal, and we at Arro can help you with the following to ensure you grow your wealth appropriately:
- Consideration of a businesses goals.
- Identifying key management agreements to be created to help achieve these business goals.
- Consideration of directors’ personal financial goals.
- Identifying the flow of profits from the business to the shareholders.
- Creating corporate structures to give effect to these goals.
- In the digital world, we can benefit you if you are or considering operating in the digital space by selling your goods/services online and we can ensure that your products are protected and are maximising their IP value.