What kinds of expertise can Arro provide in relation to transfers of land legal advice?
Arro offers a range of range of legal expertise relating to land transfers, including the preparation and lodgement of securities. Here is the full extent of transfer of land legal advice our solicitors can provide:
- Advising clients on concessional and exempt duty transactions.
- Transfers of land including:
- Transfers of land to and from trustees.
- Property passing to beneficiaries of fixed trusts.
- Property passing to beneficiaries of discretionary trusts.
- Property passing to unitholders in unit trust schemes.
- Transfer of property from one superannuation fund to another.
- Transfers to trustees or custodians of superannuation funds or trusts.
- Transfer of property to and from spouses/domestic partners.
- Property passing to beneficiaries of superannuation funds.
- Property passing through a deceased estates.
- Preparation of loan agreements.
- Lodgement of securities including caveats, registered mortgages, fixed charges, personal property securities registrations.
Who would usually need transfers of land legal advice?
- Trustees of trusts.
- Legal representatives of deceased estates.
- Members of superannuation funds.
- Property owners.
- Unitholders of unit trusts.
How can legal advice on land transfers benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Registrations can be searched, created and managed online on the Personal Property Securities Register (PPSR) website.
- Efficiency through electronic submissions on Duties Online allowing registered users to electronically submit property transfers and declarations of trust.
- Online preparation of documents required by Land Victoria and the State Revenue Office.