How can Arro help with litigation when acting for businesses in prosecuting or defending legal claims?
Arro boasts a team of highly experienced litigators, and can help your business achieve the best possible outcome in litigation when prosecuting or defending legal claims. Services we can provide include:
- Advice relating to the merits of a client’s case, including mitigating and aggravating circumstances, potential pitfalls, litigation risk and legal strategy aimed towards resolving the dispute.
- Advice regarding quantum, liability and assessment of damages and/or other remedies related to the dispute.
- Drafting Points of Claim, Notices of Defence, Affidavits, Certifications and other court documents.
- Advising on court procedure, hearings, evidence and general court administration.
- Advising on VCAT (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal) procedure, hearings, evidence and administration.
- Advising on dispute avoidance, dispute containment and dispute resolution.
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business Owners
- Litigants in Person
- Sole Traders
How can litigation benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Disputes surrounding ownership of digital products, marketing and clients.
- Cyber security, privacy and confidentiality of business information and trade secrets.
- Payments due or made for online services rendered that are unsatisfactory.