Welcome to ARRO Lawyers’ website www.arrolawyers.com.au (‘Website’).
To the extent permitted by law, we will in no way be liable to you or anyone else for any loss or damage, however caused (and whether direct, indirect, consequential or economic) which may be directly or indirectly suffered in connection with use of this Website or websites of other entities which are hyperlinked from this Website (‘Linked Websites’).
Warnings and Disclaimers
The information contained on this Website is provided by us in good faith and is believed to be accurate and current as at the date the information was placed on this Website. You should not act on the basis of anything contained on this Website without first obtaining professional advice specific to your circumstances. You must make your own assessment of the information contained on this Website and, if you choose to rely on it, it is wholly at your own risk.
You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from this Website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems.
We may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated and we will not be liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, all implied conditions, representations, warranties and other terms are excluded. You must ensure that your access to this Website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you or in your location.
Your use of this Website
If you sign up to our Website as an ARRO member, you must:
- ensure that all the details provided by you to us are accurate, up to date and complete;
- take reasonable care in protecting against unauthorised use of log-on details; and
- inform us on any changes to your provided information.
- use this Website to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend any person;
- publish, distribute, email, transmit or disseminate any material which is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- use any automated scripting tools or software;
- engage in or promote any third party surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited emailing or spamming via the Website;
- impersonate any other person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available using the Website any material that you do not have a right to make available or which contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware or to utilise other computer systems for improper purposes or without authorisation; or
- breach any laws or regulations which are applicable to your use of this Website in your jurisdiction.
All copyright is reserved.
Except for these purposes, and for the purposes of and subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any similar statute that applies in your jurisdiction), you may not, in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or
- commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
To ask for permission or for further information, please contact us.
All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (‘Marks’) displayed on this Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trade mark and copyright laws.
If you use any of our Marks to refer to our activities, products or services, you must include a statement attributing that Mark to us.
This Website may contain links to Linked Websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained.
Unless specifically stated, the inclusion of a Linked Website should not be construed as any endorsement, approval, recommendation or preference by us of the owners or operators of the Linked Website, or for any information, product or service referred to on the Linked Website.
Your visit to our Website
We may also collect and store information about your visit to the Website, including:
- the name of the domain from which you accessed the internet;
- the date and time you accessed the Website;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Website;
- the pages you accessed while visiting the Website;
- the type of device from which you accessed the Website; and
- the location from which you accessed the Website.
All of the information we collect is aggregated and cannot be used to identify you individually. We do not collect this information for any type of online advertising.
The responses provided by our agents via LiveChat contain general legal information only and should not be treated as legal advice. The legal information provided on LiveChat is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. No lawyer-client, solicitor-client or attorney-client relationship shall be created through the use of LiveChat. You acknowledge that, because of the limited nature of communication through LiveChat, any assistance you may receive using LiveChat is likely to be incomplete and does not constitute specific advice and accordingly should not be relied upon without further independent confirmation. If you wish to seek legal advice, please contact one of our lawyers at Arro.