What kinds of expertise can Arro provide when advising on stamp duty assessment?
When advising on stamp duty assessment, the team at Arro bring combined decades of experience to the table. We can help ensure your business achieves its objectives with the following legal advice and services:
- Assessing the duty payable under the Duties Act 2001 when purchasing property in Victoria.
- Liaising with valuers and real estate agents to assess the market value of properties.
- Liaising with the State Revenue Office to discuss stamp duty concessions and exemptions.
- advising on State Revenue Office grants including first home buyer duty reductions, principal place of residence duty concessions, off-the-plan concessions and pensioner duty exemptions and concessions.
Who would usually need stamp duty assessment services?
- Australian citizens and foreign residents looking to purchase land in Victoria.
- Property owners.
- Real estate agents.
- Residential and commercial loan brokers.
- First home buyers.
How can stamp duty assessment benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Assessing the value of stamp duty using the State Revenue Office’s online stamp duty calculator.
- Lodgement of stamp duty via the State Revenue Office’s Duties Online portal.