Arro offers the following services in resolving disputes between employers and employees:
- Calculating the minimum period of employment for dismissal purposes
- Advising clients on the grounds for termination including summary dismissal, redundancy, sale of transfer of business, winding up of business, death, resignation, abandonment and incapacity
- Advising clients on termination remedies including common law action for wrongful dismissal, unfair dismissal, constructive dismissal and unlawful termination
- Facilitating discussions between employers and employees to resolve conflict and provide solutions
- Advising clients on best practice management of underperformance including identifying the problem, assessing and analysing the problem, meeting with the employee to discuss the problem, jointly devising a solution and monitoring performance
- Advising small business of their obligations under the small business fair dismissal code
- Calculating notice and redundancy pay
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business owners
- HR Managers
How can resolving employer and employee disputes benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Online forums such as glass door where ex-employees can post information about previous employers and companies including information relating to salary, employment experience, culture etc.
- Defamatory comments on social media
- Fair work commission posts unfair dismissal decisions which would name the company
- Disputes over ownership of confidential information and intellectual property
- Ownership of social media profiles, content and contacts