What corporate structuring advice can Arro offer in relation to employees and/or subcontractors?
- Advice concerning redundancies and restructures to improve efficiency
- Advice concerning the legal distinction between employees and contractors and the consequences of getting it wrong under the scam contracting provisions of the Fair Work Act
- Advice concerning employee entitlements including leave, notice of termination and redundancy pay, hours, flexibility arrangements
- Advice concerning modern award coverage and entitlements including minimum industry wage, penalty rates, occupational health and safety, overtime rates, annual leave loading and allowances
- Advice concerning contractor entitlements and obligations including superannuation, workers compensation insurance and occupational health and safety
- Advising clients on superannuation, bonuses and share of profits, share options and vesting rights and fringe benefits tax
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business owners
- HR Managers
- Independent Contractors
- Sole traders
- Incorporated contractors or consultants
- Unincorporated contractors or consultants
How will corporate structuring advice benefit companies in the digital space.
- Consideration of engagement of employees on a full time, part time or permanent part time basis
- Consideration of whether the digital on-line business wants to engage staff or enter into contractor arrangements
- Consideration of engaging an HR specialist to provide staffing solutions to digital businesses upsizing