Sale of business contracts
What kinds of expertise can Arro provide for cases involving the sale of business contracts?
Arro’s solicitors and legal advisers can provide a broad spectrum of experience when consulting on the sale of business contracts. We can offer the following advice and services to help you attain legal success:
- Negotiating a sale/purchase of a business.
- Drafting heads of agreement setting out the key terms of the sale/purchase agreement.
- Drafting/reviewing sale of business contract.
- Identifying and transferring IP.
- Undertaking due diligence and advising of identifiable risks and advising of those risks.
- Settling the sale/purchase.
- Transferring/terminating employees.
- Transferring securities, licences, key contracts, plant and equipment
Who would usually need advice relating to sale of business contracts?
- Business owners
- Millennial techies
- Individuals and companies looking to acquire businesses
How can legal advice regarding the sale of business contracts benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Sale and purchase of a business to properly identify the value including the value of IP
- Assessing the value of the business for sale’s IP
- Ensuring that the relevant IP is identified
- Companies wishing to sell their goods/services online
- Business owners with identifiable IP will need to consider very early on in the life of the business how to protect and maximise the value of their IP and identifying the most secure structures is the key element in unlocking value in the businesses IP.
- In the digital world, wealth is created through the product or service if the product owned securely and the profits flow to the ultimate beneficiaries.
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.