Mediation and alternative dispute resolution for business
How Arro help your business in the area of mediation and alternative dispute resolution?
Arro’s team of experienced solicitors offer a broad range of mediation expertise. We can offer the following services in alternative dispute resolution:
- Advice relating to various forms of alternative dispute resolution and the advantages and disadvantages of each.
- Advice and guidance relating to the mediation (or other form of resolution) process, including choice of mediator, mediation venue, evidence, fees and costs, drafting formal documents and advice on merits of case.
- Advising and formulating strategies for mediation and other alternative dispute resolution processes.
- Drafting formal documents, certifications, notices and other appropriate documents.
- Representation and attendance at alternative dispute resolution hearings and conferences.
- Advising upon quantum and liability and potential offers of settlement.
- Negotiating on behalf of our client geared towards settling disputes out of court.
Who would usually require this expertise?
- Business Owners.
- Litigants in Person.
- Sole Traders.
How can mediation and alternative dispute resolution benefit digital businesses?
- Disputes surrounding ownership of digital products, marketing and clients.
- Cyber security, privacy and confidentiality of business information and trade secrets.
- Payments due or made for online services rendered that are unsatisfactory.
- Confidential resolution of disputes (out of court) relating to all of the above.
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.