Litigation acting for business in prosecuting or defending legal claims
How can Arro help with litigation when acting for businesses in prosecuting or defending legal claims?
Arro boasts a team of highly experienced litigators, and can help your business achieve the best possible outcome in litigation when prosecuting or defending legal claims. Services we can provide include:
- Advice relating to the merits of a client’s case, including mitigating and aggravating circumstances, potential pitfalls, litigation risk and legal strategy aimed towards resolving the dispute.
- Advice regarding quantum, liability and assessment of damages and/or other remedies related to the dispute.
- Drafting Points of Claim, Notices of Defence, Affidavits, Certifications and other court documents.
- Advising on court procedure, hearings, evidence and general court administration.
- Advising on VCAT (Victorian Civil & Administrative Tribunal) procedure, hearings, evidence and administration.
- Advising on dispute avoidance, dispute containment and dispute resolution.
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business Owners
- Litigants in Person
- Sole Traders
How can litigation benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Disputes surrounding ownership of digital products, marketing and clients.
- Cyber security, privacy and confidentiality of business information and trade secrets.
- Payments due or made for online services rendered that are unsatisfactory.
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.