Due diligence and settlement
What kinds of expertise can Arro provide in terms of due diligence and settlement advice?
Arro offers a range of legal advice and services related to due diligence and settlement for businesses across the full spectrum of industries. Our experienced solicitors can offer the following advice or services in this area of the law:
- Advising clients on due diligence and settlement requirements such as:
- Historical and current company information provided to the regulator
- Status of tax payments
- Status of any litigation
- Grunt of any securities
- Provisioning of long service leave, annual leave and personal/carer’s leave of employees
- Key terms of any leases, hire purchase arrangements and supplier contracts
- Status and fulfilment of any contracts for the supply of goods or services
- Status of any licences necessary to run the business
- Status of any health and safety inspections
- Obtaining relevant transfers etc.
- Attending settlement
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business owners
- Individuals and companies looking to acquire businesses
What situation would this expertise affect companies (regardless of industry) from a digital perspective?
- Due diligence requires the transfer of certain digital assets including intellectual property
- The PPSR database is an online forum which Arro is a member of. The Arro team can quickly search for, create and discharge any securities prior to settlement online
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.