Corporate structuring advice concerning employees and/or subcontractors
What corporate structuring advice can Arro offer in relation to employees and/or subcontractors?
- Advice concerning redundancies and restructures to improve efficiency
- Advice concerning the legal distinction between employees and contractors and the consequences of getting it wrong under the scam contracting provisions of the Fair Work Act
- Advice concerning employee entitlements including leave, notice of termination and redundancy pay, hours, flexibility arrangements
- Advice concerning modern award coverage and entitlements including minimum industry wage, penalty rates, occupational health and safety, overtime rates, annual leave loading and allowances
- Advice concerning contractor entitlements and obligations including superannuation, workers compensation insurance and occupational health and safety
- Advising clients on superannuation, bonuses and share of profits, share options and vesting rights and fringe benefits tax
Who would usually need this expertise?
- Business owners
- HR Managers
- Independent Contractors
- Sole traders
- Incorporated contractors or consultants
- Unincorporated contractors or consultants
How will corporate structuring advice benefit companies in the digital space.
- Consideration of engagement of employees on a full time, part time or permanent part time basis
- Consideration of whether the digital on-line business wants to engage staff or enter into contractor arrangements
- Consideration of engaging an HR specialist to provide staffing solutions to digital businesses upsizing
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.