Corporate business structuring
What kinds of expertise can Arro provide in terms of corporate business structuring?
Arro’s solicitors are experts in laws related to corporate business structuring. Our experienced solicitors can provide the following legal advice and services to ensure you achieve the success you need:
- Advising clients on business structures commonly used by small businesses in Australia including sole traders, companies, partnerships and trusts.
- Advising clients on the differences between sole traders and companies to understand the tax differences (without providing specific tax advice), potential personal liability and the legal obligations when employing people.
- Advising clients on business structures as the business grows and expands to assess whether any changes or restructures are necessary.
- Advising clients on business types depending on personal circumstances, interests, finances and business objectives including small business, online business, franchise and home-based business.
Who would usually need advice and services on corporate business structuring?
- Individuals/companies interested in becoming a franchisor or franchisee.
- Millennial techies.
- eCommerce creators.
- Families in business.
- Importers and exporters.
How can legal advice regarding corporate business structures benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Online businesses can have different online business-fronts (how they appear on the internet). These can take many forms, such as websites, online shops or marketplaces, blogs and social media. Arro are experts at advising you about the appropriate corporate structure in which you may wish to operate your business for growth and compliance.
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.