Buying and selling a business
What kinds of legal expertise can Arro provide in relation to buying and selling a business?
When it comes to buying and selling a business, Arro can ensure legal success for your company. We are experienced in advising on all legal matters related to business sale and purchase, and our solicitors can offer the following services:
- Negotiating a sale/purchase of a business.
- Drafting heads of agreement setting out the key terms of the sale/purchase agreement.
- Drafting/reviewing sale of business contract.
- Identifying and transferring IP.
- Undertaking due diligence, advising of identifiable risks and advising on those risks.
- Settling the sale/purchase.
- Transferring/terminating employees.
- Transferring securities, licences, key contracts, plant and equipment.
Who would usually need legal advice on business sale or purchase?
- Business owners.
- Millennial techies.
- Individuals and companies looking to acquire businesses.
How can legal services related to buying and selling a business benefit businesses operating in the digital space?
- Sale and purchase of a business to properly identify the value, including the value of IP.
- Assessing the value of the business for sale’s IP.
- Ensuring that the relevant IP is identified.
- Companies wishing to sell their goods/services online.
- Business owners with identifiable IP will need to consider very early on in the life of the business how to protect and maximise the value of their IP. Identifying the most secure structures is the key element in unlocking value in the businesses IP.
- In the digital world, wealth is created through the product or service if the product owned securely and the profits flow to the ultimate beneficiaries.
Meet our Lawyers
Our experienced team has all your digital bases covered. Meet the legal experts who’ll help protect and grow your business and answer all your questions.